Great Features With Easy Investment. White-labelled with Free Maintenance, Upgrading, Support & Updates. The complete solution for your grocery store to Go Mobile.
#1 Supermarket & Grocery App
Admin Control Features:
- App User: Admin can see the total registered users on the app;
- Categories & Sub-Categories: Admin can create unlimited categories & sub-categories with custom icons;
- Products: Admin can upload/add unlimited products with images & other details;
- Society: Admin can also mention the area where their stores deliver & can set delivery charges too;
- Delivery Schedule Hours: Admin can set delivery timings, days to allow the customer to choose preferred time slot;
- Stock Update: This option allows admin to update stock of products;
- Orders: All store orders details can be seen here;
- Pages: Inner pages to show on an app like about us, contact us etc.;
- Rewards Value: Admin can set the per reward point value;
- Notification: Notify customers about new offer and all;
- Sliders: Admin can set any number of banners in the app on 3 locations;
- Coupons: Admin can create discount/promo codes to offer discount;
- Deal Product: Admin can set deal of the product on any product & can offer a special discount for 24 hrs;
Store Manager App Features:
- The store manager has the main feature to manage orders;
- The manager can change order statuses;
- The manager can assign the order to the Delivery boy;
- For more detailing, please check out the app: http://bit.ly/2TTHvhx
Delivery App Features:
- Delivery boy can see order details;
- Delivery Boy can call customers via an app;
- Delivery boy can mark orders delivered & can take customer signature as proof;
- For more detailing, please check out the app: http://bit.ly/2Iuv2zo
GREAT PRODUCT STARTS WITH A GREAT TEAM
NanoSoft Solution’s leadership team has a long history of success in technology, business management, and franchising.
Being back with NanoSoft just gives me peace of mind knowing that my technology is functioning seamlessly behind the scenes without it interfering with and disrupting our day-to-day operations.
Very late in the day, I received a request from our director to obtain a quote for software and laptops. We needed them by noon the next day. But John Doe was able to get those to us first thing in the morning.